HOW DOES PE FORECE TECH FUEL SAVER WORK?
Most fuels used in vehicles are generally in the liquid form.
Internal combustion process occurs in engines, but for proper combustion, liquid fuels have to be vaporized and mixed with air.
Most emissions from motor vehicles consist of un-burnt hydrocarbon, carbon monoxide and oxides of nitrogen which react in the atmosphere and create smoke. Smoke is the main cause of throat and eye irritation, air pollution affecting the health and damage to the greenery.
PE FORECE TECH Fuel saver produces magnetic field. When fuel flows through this magnetic field it becomes ionized and the hydrocarbons of fuel change their configuration, as a result the fuel actively interlocks with oxygen, producing a more complete burn in the combustion chamber. So we get higher engine output, better fuel economy and less air pollution. The ionization of fuel also helps to dissolve carbon buildup in carburetor jet, fuel injectors, spark plugs and combustion chambers by keeping the engine healthy forever.
BENEFITS OF PE FORECE TECH FUEL SAVER
- Save up to 20% fuel.
- Easy to install in 2 Wheeler, 3 Wheeler, Car, Truck, Bus, Tempo etc.
- Works on Petrol, Diesel, CNG, LPG, PNG vehicles.
- No Power connection required.
- No Maintenance required.
- It pays for itself in few weeks.
- Reduces exhaust smoke resulting less pollution.
- Easy to install.
- Extend engine life.
- Environment friendly.
- Proven technology over years.
- Does not void vehicle warranty.
- Quick start, Increases horsepower.
Up to 50% reduction in Carbon Monoxide and Hydrocarbons.
PE Force Tech Fuel Saver can be used in
- 2 Wheelers
- Auto Rickshaws
How to install PE Force Tech Fuel Saver ?
- In 2 wheelers and petrol cars, it should be fitted on carburetor inlet fuel pipe as close as carburetor.
- In CNG vehicles, it should be installed on inlet pipe of vaporizer coming from cylinder and as close as vaporizer.